CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Miley & Billy Ray Cyrus


This song is called Get ready, Get set, don’t go. I picked to blog about this song because he talks about his daughter growing up and which like most parents they don't want their kids to grow up. I like this song because it reminds me of me and my mom’s relationship we have. Although at times I'm ready for the big world I' am not quite ready to leave my mom, but I know that one of these days that its going to be time to pack up my things and make a life of my own. he also sings in his song saying that he's no excited about his daughter leaving but he’s putting a smile on his face so that his daughter doesn’t think that he doesn’t want her to leave he’s trying to support her but deep down he’s loosing his baby girl.

0 comments: