CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Britney Spears



This week in my music blog is Britney Spears. With all the things that have happened with Britney throughout these couple years, she has managed to come out with a couple songs that I like listening to. One of the songs that caught my attention was "Womanizer". I really like the beat of that song it makes me want to get up and dance. I also like this song, because whenever I'm doing my homework it makes me work harder when I' am doing my work because the beat is fast, and it makes me concentrate even more. There is another song that has caught my attention this song is called "Circus", it also like Womanizer has a catchy beat, although her video for this song is really horrible she managed to create a good song with good lyrics, and although Britney has had a bad year with her family, and ex- husband she has gotten her self together, to make a few good hits for her fans.

0 comments: